Order Code – ATP151
- Heavy Duty aluminium scale
- Maxium capacity 150 kg
- Extremely large platform
- Easy to handle
Order Code: Testo01
Professional measuring technology in a small format: the compact testo 410i vane anemometer with smartphone operation measures the volume flow, air velocity and temperature at air outlets quickly and reliably. The testo Smart Probes App enables readings to be viewed conveniently and offers intelligent additional functions.
* Measurement of air velocity, volume flow and temperature
* Display of the volume flow of multiple outlets in order to adjust systems
* Easy parametrization of the outlet (dimension and geometry)
* Convenient viewing of readings on a smartphone/tablet with the testo Smart Probes App
Order Code: Testo03
Extremely precise, rugged and practical: the testo 552 digital vacuum gauge. Ideal for evacuating refrigerant systems or heat pumps.
* Measurement data monitoring via testo Smart Probes App
* Measurement data dispatch via testo Smart Probes App
* Extremely precise, extremely rugged, extremely practical – with visual alarm and backlit display
* Measures pressure and calculates the evaporation temperature of H2O automatically
It is a perfect tool for air – conditioning system maintenance. The operation interface is intuitive with buttons, light bar & sound.
The Raptor Refrigerant Leak Detector offers state-of-the-art features and micro-processing technology while the design sensor delivers an accurate and instantaneous response. Packaged in a blow molded case with 2 “C” batteries and sensor tip.
• Digital Signal Micro Processor
• Visual Leak Level Indicator
• Reset Function
• Keypad Control
• Sensitivity Level Adjustment
• Battery Test Function
• Variable Frequency Audible Alarm
3¾ digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a maximum reading of 3999.
Automatic, positive implied, negative polarity indication.
(OL) or (-OL) is displayed.
is displayed when the battery.
voltage drops below the operating level.
3 times per second, nominal.
0°C to 50°C at < 70% relative humidity.
-20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% R.H. with battery.