- Flexible sample rates range from 1 second to 9 hours.
- Stores up to 32,638 temperature points.
- Operator’s manual included in software.
- Also supports Types: J/E/N/T/S/R/B/C.
- Type K insulated thermocouple wire 40″.
- Compact, light weight, simple to use.
- 3 – AAA (Alkaline or Lithium recommended) Included.
- 30 character user ID field.
- Recording Start, on button, immediate after setup, or user specified date & time.
- System requirements: 5MB free disk space, 800 x 600 screen resolution, 1 free USB port.
- Password protected, user selectable single point offset calibration available through software.
- LCD real time display of temperature (°F or °C), time, date, alarm status, logging status, and battery life.
- User selectable stop on memory full, or memory rollover for continuous logging.
- Compatible with Windows® XP, Vista and Windows® 7/8 & 10.
- Displays alarm icon for high/low alarm status.
- Supplied probe rated -40°F to 500°F (-40°C to 260°C).