Skip to content
- Suitable for rooms that are enclosed spaces; rooms without direct exhaust.
- Diameter 100, 150 & 200 mm (4″ , 6″ & 8″).
- Manufactured from white polypropylene (RAL9010); heat resistant to 100 C.
- Variable air flow control.
- No leakage between valve body & mounting frame.
- Simple removal for cleaning.
- For mounting in places with small spaces, a clamping ring is added.
- Ready for instant restart.
- Multi voltage
- Low power consumption
- Can be used with start capacitor
- Low cost Universal three phase motor protection
- Easy Installation
- Minimizes inventory
- Monitors and protects against phase loss, reversal and imbalance
- Response time 80 milliseconds maximum
- Bright LED for on and fault indications
- Operating Temperature -40°F to 167°F (-40°C to 75°C)
- 1/4” male spade terminal connections
- Delay on make timer
- Adjustable 10 seconds to 5 minutes
- Tolerance +/- 20%
- Measures RPM and RPS.
- Helps to analyse and solve motor rotation problems.
- A Quality product from Supco, USA.
You can buy this product online at www.hvacmall.in and get
Free Shipping (limited period offer). Cash on Delivery also available in select areas.
- More accurate than most automatic purging systems.
- Can be left on your supply tank for regular monitoring.
- A Quality product from Mastercool, USA.