Order Code : EXT21
Measures Humidity, Temperature, Air Velocity, Light and Sound
- Rugged environmental meter with tripod mount and RS-232 PC interface.
- Large dual LCD simultaneous display of Temperature and Air Velocity or Relative Humidity.
- Characters on display reverse direction depending on Hygro-Thermo-Anemometer or Light-Sound Mode.
- Data Hold, Min/Max, Auto power off, Low Battery/Overrange indication.
- Built-in low friction vane wheel improves accuracy of air velocity in ft/min, MPH, m/s, km/h, and Knots.
- Built-in precision thin-film capacitance humidity sensor for fast response.
- Built in thermistor for ambient temperature measurements.
- Type K input measures temperature to 2372° (1300°C).
- Utilizes precision photo diode and correction filter for Cosine and color corrected light measurements.
- Sound Level measurement meets IEC 61672 class 2 using A frequency weighting and fast response time.
- Complete with Type K thermocouple probe, pouch case, and six 1.5V AAA batteries.
- A Quality product from Extech, USA.